Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hey friends! I can't believe that January has come and gone. Where on earth is the time going? I'm excited for Feb to be here...yet at the same time I meet it with trepidation. Let me tell you why...On Feb 22 I have to tell Teach Overseas if I want to stay another year. And I have NO idea what to do. I'm not one for decision making in general, and this decision is not any easier. I've gone back and forth between wanting to stay, wanting to go home (wherever that is), wanting to live in Prague, wanting to stay in Ostrava...I can honestly say that I have no idea what to do. And I don't want to make this decision all about me. Really this decision needs to be about where God wants me to go...but right now God is not being exactly clear. So this is where you all come in. Please pray for me. I really don't know what God has in store for next year, but I want to follow His guidance. Please pray that God will direct me on which path to choose. Thanks friends for all your love and support! I really appreciate it! Bye for now...and I'll let you know whatever happens in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment